Friday, September 22, 2006

More pics of our pets

Just when you thought you had had enough of Leo and Belle....we post more pics of them! Ha Ha! We're like those people that show you home slide shows of their childhood vacations. You don't care about our pets, but it's all we have to talk about. So here ya go.....


Guess what - Leo's hair grew back!!! Now he doesn't look so stupid. He feels a lot better about himself now.

Here is Jeremy making Belle attack Leo. And you guys wonder what made her hate the world so much.

I think that Leo looks like the Cottonelle dog in this picture. He's so cute....he makes me happy.

6 comments:

Darlene's Gang said...

Leo looks so adorable. I think he should go to hollywood and be a star!

This is how I see it. said...

i am so glad that leo is back to normal...he looks so cute.

Justin and Bethany said...

I wish I could have a flippin pet.

Darlene's Gang said...

How about a Pet Rock? They are quiet and never make a mess or any noise.
Very popular in the 70s.

Katelyn said...

leo looks like you, jeremy.

Jeremy said...

thanks