Friday, August 25, 2006

What's better then NFL Football?


That's right...EA Sports presents Madden '07! This means that through the pretend world that is my Gamecube, I can see how my Indianapolis Colts will fare this year. Or better yet, they have a mode in which I can create a player...let's say Jeremy Cox the running back...and enter him into the draft and follow his progress as he works his way up the depth charts. Right now I'm playing for the Cowboys second in the depth chart behind Julius Jones...making 1.5 million a year. Fun times. Ok, this blog stinks in comparison to Jess' yesterday...but I just got the game yesterday thanks to UPS and it's what's going on right now in my world :-). The only thing Jess hates worse then football is football on the Gamecube. Hope you all have a great weekend...you know I will!

4 comments:

Justin and Bethany said...

You should see this thing on the 360. It's mahvelous! Just thought I'd rub it in. JK :)

Justin and Bethany said...

That's right, I said MAHVELOUS.

Katelyn said...

um football's for losers.

mooma said...

You know this is not the real world when Jeremy Cox can be a running back