Monday, June 05, 2006

U-G-L-Y You aint got no alibi


I really don't have much to write about today. I'm just sick of checking my blog and reading about my anal fissure. I much rather look at what our neighbor's daughter calls a "cute" puppy. That's right, someone like's his summertime hair cut.

Anyways, our propane grill went out today. I guess every once in a while I should change the propane tank. However, it did last a full year of grilling out. I guess I should go to walmart and get it exchanged. Meanwhile, I tried panfrying our JTM boneless ribs. That worked great! Now, there's smoke all in our house. But, the ribs were delicious.

Well, I've got like 25 meetings tonight at Church, so I'm outta here. I'll try to update more often. Have a great week!

2 comments:

This is how I see it. said...

leo looks semi-normal in that picture.

Justin and Bethany said...

Yeah, except for that weird look on his face. It looks like French Stewart from that show 3rd Rock From The Sun. I can't believe you pan cooked ribs. Is that even possible? Must have had a pretty big skillet. Peace out.