Saturday, June 10, 2006

RED'S GAME

Jess and I had a great time last night at the Red's game. Thanks BJ and Jessie for the tickets. The Reds lost, which makes me think that I am bad luck. Every team I root for seems to lose. The Colts, the Spartans, etc. always seems to lose in the crunch because I root for them. Maybe I should start rooting for the Cardinals or the Yankees. That would make some people happy!

They had an awesome fireworks show afterwards. Jess and I really enjoyed that. It lasted like 30 minutes. Almost as good as Boomsday in Knoxville. Those were fun times.

Jess has calmed down since the ticket. We're thinking about framing it and sending it to Lawrenceburg with a nasty note. Any ideas of what we could say? Anyways, that's been the exciting weekend of Jeremy and Jessica. Talk to you later.

2 comments:

Jeremy said...

Bring it on woman!

Justin and Bethany said...

Dude, I should be angry, but I think you may be onto something here. Root for the Stankees all you want. And don't forget to give a special shout out to Jeter, Gay-Rod, and Mariano Robot...Oh and Johnny Damon, cause he's a Benedict Arnold if I've ever seen one.