Thursday, June 08, 2006

So much for peacefulness

In the last post I talked about happiness and peacefulness, well let's just say that I can't find either of those things today. I had a very frustrating meeting for work this morning and on my way from that office to my own I got a dang ticket!!!!! This guy who turned out to be a cop, was on a motorcycle and I came up behind him and he slammed on his brakes and started swerving all over the road. So I was talking on the phone with Jeremy at the time (I know what you're thinking - Get off the flippin phone and drive- I don't want to hear it O.K.) and I said "Geez, people don't know how to drive!" I had to go into the other lane and go around him cause he was pulling over/still swerving everywhere. So I look in my rear view mirror and it turns out that it was a cop and he was pulling me over. He said that he was pulling me over for following too closely and walked away- No discussion about the situation possible!!!! My ticket doesn't even have the amount I have to pay, I have to call a number for it. Jerk. I am so mad, and when I am mad I cry, so I cried all the way to my office and now I look stupid with no makeup and a blotchy face. AAAARRRGHHHHHH!!!!!! Did I mention I was angry???

4 comments:

Jeremy and Jessica said...

$131.50 - That is the fine for following an idiot cop who can't drive.

Jess said...

Wow, that's outrageous! $131 bucks! I'm sorry Jess, that sucks!

Katelyn said...

wow, that's really dumb. that cop is dumb.

Justin and Bethany said...

I can't believe Indiana has cops on motorcycles.