Wednesday, June 07, 2006

Thoughts from Jess

So Jeremy has been complaining that I never write on the blog so here I am but I don't know what to write about. I posted these pictures of the flowers from the garden cause they make me happy....and I need some of that lately. The top one reminds me of Hawaii which is where I try to imagine myself when I can't sleep. I'm not sure what the bottom reminds me of; maybe my dumb dog who eventually destroyed it. Maybe just peacefulness. I seem to be caught in this cycle of hating my job and then being o.k. with my job. This week I guess I am o.k. with it but I'm so tired of the rollercoaster that my job can be. I want my mind to be more peaceful so maybe that's why I like these flowers so much. Whatever it is, I hope they bring you something positive today. Whether it is peacefulness, happiness, or just bringing a smile to your face thinking of Leo digging them up like he is a treasure hunter. Enjoy.

2 comments:

Jess said...

Jess, I hope things get better for you soon. I'll be praying for you. :)

- Jessie

mooma said...

Jessica, with work and Jeremy, you must think of being in a different place ALL the time. I will be praying for you, I have had jobs like that or even certain situations surrounding me that are like that -- Love ya, Sheryl