Thursday, March 22, 2007

Lost was great!

This is for all of you fellow Lost fans - I just watched this week's episode and it was awesome. I've been kind of disappointed with Lost lately, it just wasn't grabbing me anymore but a lot happened in this episode that was very interesting. We finally found out how John got in the wheel chair, that was incredible, I totally wasn't expecting that. And the end, w/his dad sitting gagged in the chair, well how awesome was that?! Just wanted to share and see what you guys thought of the episode and where you think it will go from here.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

i think you should tell someone that Lost was grabbing you that has to be some kind of harassment.
yes, that was freakishly corny but oh well.

Justin and Bethany said...

It was awesome, albeit confoundingly crazy just like the entire show. It keeps us (Bethany and I) guessing all the time in one of the most creative ways I've ever seen, and that's probably why we love it so much. It's the only other show besides "24" where we both turn to one another and simultaneously say "What?!?" at the end of each episode.