Wednesday, March 28, 2007

Good news

Hey everybody - guess what?!? I have two job interviews next week!! They are both for the same company (Covenant Health) which is the same company that the day care I am working at is affiliated with so if I'm hired I don't have to go through new employer red tape. They are at two different places but both of them are called Peninsula, one is more of a family therapist position ( but it might be for residential patients - scary) and one is working with intensive needs people through an outpatient center. One is Monday at 4:00 and the other is next Wed. at 1:00 so pray that it goes well and I don't say anything stupid! By the way, Sheryl and Katelyn are coming tomorrow night! We are very excited to see them. I'll let you guys know how the interviews go!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

that's super exciting that you have two interviews!!

Justin and Bethany said...

Good deal. We'll be praying.