Tuesday, March 20, 2007

Fun times with our friends Part One

Blogger won't let me post a bunch of pictures at once so our awesome weekend with Justin, Bethany, Mindy, and A.J. is going to be broken up into segments. Justin and Bethany got here Thursday afternoon and introduced us to the Nintendo Wii. Oh my flipping goodness, it was so much fun. You just have to experience it to understand. On Friday we got up early and went shopping in Pigeon Forge and Gatlinburg. That was fun. We also got to witness Justin and Bethany get tatoos, sorry no pics of it, and now I've decided that I really want a Jesus fish on my foot like Bethany's. It didnt look like it hurt too bad. That evening we came back to the house and ate dinner and then went to Marble Slab. We had a lot of fun and we were able to pick up right where we left off. It was awesome.


This is Justin and Bethany getting their Wii on


This is me attempting to get my Wii on


This is Justin and Jeremy at Marble Slab, dang, that was some good ice cream

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

looks like tons of fun.