Saturday, March 10, 2007

The Former Wild and Wonderful

West Virginia changed their motto! It used to be "Wild and Wonderful West Virginia." Now, it is "West Virginia: Open for Business." What in the world? So, Jess and I just got back from WV. The memorial service for her biological father went well. Jessica's brother in law had some really bad chest pains, so her sister was preoccupied this weekend. Keep him in your thoughts if you will. Anyways, I attempted to help Jessica's brother chop wood. I'm such a wuss. I haven't chopped wood in forever. He totally chopped like 10 stumps in about four hours and I chopped one and a half in two days! Her brother got a new dog and so Leo had a playmate. They had a blast! We forgot our camera...so I don't have pics. Sorry. Other then that, it was a pretty uneventful weekend. Happy Birthday Justin!



3 comments:

Katelyn said...

when i saw this picture...i started crying....just kidding.....it made me laugh inside

Justin and Bethany said...

I love that picture. I want a copy. : )

This is how I see it. said...

you both look really special in that picture.