Wednesday, October 03, 2007

WARNING: This post contains adult content!

Let me set the scene for you. This morning at approximately 9am, I (Jeremy) was in Walmart shopping for some allergy meds. An older man (probably in his 60's) walks up to me like he's going to say something...

Old Creepy Man: The word of the day is spread.

Jeremy: What?

Old Creepy Man: The word of the day is spread.

Jeremy: Um...Ok.

Old Creepy Man: So, it's time for you to spread your legs...HAHAHAHAHA! (Creepy laugh)

(Jeremy forces an awkward chuckle and then exits quickly feeling very dirty.)

Thought I would share my sexual harrassment experience with you. Hope you enjoyed. Now I'm going to go take a shower and cry.

2 comments:

Mike&Michele said...

lol oh my goodness, are you for real?

Anonymous said...

only something that creepy could happen to you.