Tuesday, October 09, 2007

Jeremy's Power Rankings

Here's this week's power rankings...

1. Indianapolis Colts - Looked great against a very good team and missing 5 starters.

2. NE Patriots - Looked good against a mediocre team and they got their cheater back (Rodney Harrison). What makes me hate this team so much. Ironically, they are playing a team next week that I hated while growing up.

3. Dallas Cowboys - Good news...they are still perfect. Bad news...they are playing the Patriots next week. A big opportunity to show that they are legit.

4. Pittsburg Steelers - I don't understand this team. They go up against Cleveland and get slaughtered...then play a very good Seattle team and slaughter them. I just can't figure them out.

5. Green Bay - Just missed staying perfect. Still the second best team in the NFC right now.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Correction: The Steelers beat the Browns. They lost to the Cardinals. Come on man, get your facts straight. If I'm going to base my betting habits based on your power rankings, then I need you to quit messing up.

Blake

Anonymous said...

oops. You are right man. I'm an idiot! HA!

RCO Banks said...

Can you watch the Colts games in Knoxville?

Anonymous said...

Only when it's nationally televised. They show regional games here like the Falcons and the Titans.