Tuesday, October 02, 2007

Jeremy's Power Rankings

Here is this week's power rankings...

1. Indianapolis Colts - I was tempted to move them down this week because of how impressive NE has been, but I'll explain next. I was very impressed at how the defense adjusted Sunday. They gave up over 100 yards rushing in the first quarter alone. But, they didn't give up and adjusted their game plan and stopped Denver through the rest of the game. Impressive.

2. NE Patriots - Another impressive win last night. They have a very dominant team, but they haven't played anyone yet. But, Jeremy, they played Chicago and San Diego. Yes they did and both teams are really struggling this year with only one win a piece. In fact, all of NE's opponents are 1-3. I would suggest that both Chicago and San Diego were over-rated going into the season and until they beat a hot Dallas team in two weeks or Indy loses, they aren't moving anywhere.

3. Dallas Cowboys - Tony Romo has been very impressive this year and I'm glad he's on my fantasy team. In fact, he and Brady have carried my team so far! Let's see how they do when they face NE in two weeks.

4. Green Bay Packers- The Surprise team this year. I don't know how far they will go without a running game, but I'm impressed so far.

5. Seattle Seahawks - Like I said earlier this season, they will quietly win their division and make it to the playoffs in a very weak NFC.

No comments: