Monday, June 18, 2007

Updates

Hello all of you in blogging land. Here are a few updates from over the weekend...

Yes, we still have Daisy. There was a couple who was supposed to come look at her last night and never showed or called. So, Jessica asked today and they are still thinking about it. So, we still have a puppy.

Saturday our house was shown and the couple liked it a lot. So, they are supposed to clean up their house, put it on the market, and then place a contingient offer on ours. We'll see where that goes. At this point, anything is better then nothing.

I threw out my back at Powerzone Soccer Camp. It hurts sooo bad. I've considered going to the doctor, but a few of my friends have told me otherwise...it's probably swollen and pinching the nerves...rest up, don't lay on your stomach, and let it heal. I don't know what to do. I'm just tired and hurt. Now would be a good time for a pitty party for Jeremy. All are invited.

If I can get off the couch tonight, I'll post some pics of this puppy that has invaded our lives :-)

No comments: