Tuesday, June 26, 2007

Something Else

Well, I decided to blog mainly cause I'm sick of logging onto blogger and seeing REST IN PEACE. I'm back from Cincinnati. It was good to see friends, although I hope next time is on a more positive note and I can spend some more time there. Got to eat lunch with Justin and Bethany which was great. Got to talk a little with BJ and Jessie (thanks for letting me stay over :-) which was great. Got someone to mow the yard while I'm gone...thanks Katelyn...which was great. Had to spray weed killer after preaching in the morning and then driving 4 hours and meeting with a hurting family...that sort of sucked. Yard work sucks...and it sucks more when you are tired.

Anyways, got to talk to a good friend on the phone just a little bit a go and it made me happy...so I thought I would check my blog...and that made me sad...so now I'm changing the previous post so I'm not sad when I get on the blog...there you go...have a nice day.

No comments: