Monday, June 11, 2007

Everything is falling apart!

Ok, so two days after my computer breaks down, my car decided to do the same thing. Yes, the car that I got when out shopping for a truck. Anyways, I normally am very good at keeping up with maintenance. Every 30,000 I get spark plugs, pcv valve, fuel filter, trans flush, etc and that's why I have never broke down in 125000 miles. Well, when the car turned 120k we were sort of short on cash...you know the whole house won't sell ordeal...anyways, I didn't get it done. So, five thousand miles later, the hose attached to my pcv valve tore off and I had to get it replaced today...along with a pcv valve, spark plugs, fuel filter...you get it. Hopefully, that will be the last thing to break down.

On a positive note...it could have been much worse. And, I know a guy who knows a guy who's going to look at my hard drive to see if we lost all of our pics. AND last night we didn't think our chocolates were compatible with our new mac...but today I learned that its as simple as changing the m4a format to a mp3 format. DUH! I should have known that! HA! You all have a great week...blog at you later. 

2 comments:

Katelyn said...

wow...all that stuff you said that got messed up...that stinks...glad that you got it fixed and what not...here's my idea...i'll buy your house and use it as my crazy party house. where will i get the money to pay for it?? good question..i know a guy who knows a guy too...

Anonymous said...

yikes,that stinks for real yo....but this blog did remind me that i need to change my oil. Thanks for the reminder.