Saturday, June 09, 2007

Lots to share



Well this is the new batch of pictures we are working on. Of course this is our new puppy Daisy. We haven't found her owner, so I'm going to start looking into rescues. Anyways, this morning I got this feeling that I needed to save our pictures, because the computer has been acting up. Well, as I was updating our picture cd, we lost 863 of our digital pictures, because our wonderful dell pc's hard drive died. It made the clicking noise of death and then went kaput...corrupting the cd that was in the cd rom. So, I'm taking the cd and hard drive to church and hopefully we can see if anything was saved.

So, we went to the mall today and bought a new computer. Its a MacBook. I'm really excited. Apple gave me a GREAT student discount. The only problem we are having is finding a driver for our dell printer. I don't have high expectations for that, but we don't use it often...so its all good.

Our Kodak easy share printer also broke today. The cartridge got stuck. So, I took it apart and got it fixed. Fun times. I've dun gooder with my English since I moved to TN. Alright, I'll leave you with this wonderful picture I took of myself on my iCamera...

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

puppy>>cute....picture of jeremy>>freakay....

McQuearyClan said...

I tried to play Hangman...and with you looking at me, well it was wierd.

lilkup said...

i want a macbook. I'm so sad. but my iMac is still working great, so I guess I can't complain too much.

Anonymous said...

I agree with katelyn about the puppy being cute and jeremy being freaky but i have a question>> Now that you have this computer are you gonna sit around all day taking pictures of yourself? i vote no...it's kinda creepy.