Saturday, February 17, 2007

WHA HAPPENED?

Jessica and I watched A Mighty Wind last night. THAT MOVIE ROCKS! I just want to say thanks to Justin and Bethany for getting us hooked on this movie. We're planning for a big week next week. Jessica and I are hosting our friends Andy and Elisha and their new baby Mattias. They are staying with us during Homecoming...which we are sooo pumped about. Hopefully we can have some good pics to post of the visit. Well, Jess and I are off to the store to do some shopping for next week. Have a great weekend everybody!

4 comments:

Katelyn said...

haha..that is funny.

Jess said...

Hey Jeremy & Jessica! We miss you guys! Jess - That's so awesome that you bought a "Save the Cheerleader" shirt! :) I've sold 17 so far (plus another 10 of other shirt designs). Whoo-who! - Jessie

Justin and Bethany said...

Isn't it so awesome?!? If you like that, the you should see "Waiting For Guffman" and "Best In Show." They are both directed by the same director as "A Mighty Wind," Christopher Guest. They are also mockumentaries and they habe like all the same people. His newest movie, "For You Consideration" comes out to DVD this week. Yayuh!!!

Jeremy and Jessica said...

I love Best in Show. I haven't seen the others but I want to.