Friday, February 23, 2007

More pictures from Homecoming

Here are some pictures from this week. Wednesday night we had a few of Jessica's friends from her youth group over at the house. They all went to Johnson and were in town for Homecoming. Then there are also pictures from the week in general. We had such a blast!



This is Andy, Elisha, and Mattias. They stayed with us this week. Andy has a church plant in the Chicago area. We had so much fun!

This is a picture of Renee and Jacob. Renee is married to Gary, who grew up with Jessica in her youth group and now ministers in Warsaw, Indiana.

This is Gina, Lily (Gary and Renee's daughter) and Susan. Gina is married to Sam who was in Jess' youth group growing up. Susan was Jessica's youth minister's wife growing up. Doesn't Lily look like Boo from Monster's Inc?

This is Josh and Sam. They both were in Jessica's youth group growing up. Sam is a student at Johnson and Josh ministers in Winston Salem, North Carolina and might be moving to Richmond Virginia here soon.

This is Jess' Youth Group. Tim and Susan are on the left. They were in West Virginia and now they are in Delaware. Fun times for Delaware. I didn't even know that was a state. HA! Just kidding Tim! Josh is next to them and Gary and Renee are next to him with their two kids. That's Jess in the back. And Gina and Sam are next to her.

Here's Jessica with Naomi. Naomi is originally from England and now lives in Oak Ridge, TN. She's getting married soon!

Here is Jessica with Tami. Tami graduated with Jessica on the counseling program and ministers in Wyoming to kids. She got her Masters from JBC after Jess moved to Cincy. We got to eat dinner with her and our friend Tony (one of my roomates in college).

That's all the pics we got. We had such a great week catching up with old friends. I found out that my friend Tyler...who I grew up with...lives like 5 minutes from me. AND I DIDN'T EVEN KNOW IT! He almost died and is recovering from a stomach and kidney problem. It was good to see him again and we are getting together next week.

I should have taken the camera to the office today...because I did manuel labor all day. I know you don't believe me...that's why I should have taken pictures. I learned how to lay tile and grout. Fun times. But not really. My arms hurt from cleaning the grout up. And my knees hurt from kneeling down to lay the tile. Man I am such a whiner. Anyways, have a great weekend. Jess is going to see Hawk Nelson, Jeremy Camp, and others at Winter Jam tomorrow. I'll have her bring the camera so we can post some pics.

3 comments:

lilkup said...

is that the Tyler that I would know? If so, tell him "hi"

Jeremy said...

Yep and its also the Tony you know!

Tim said...

Thanks for the pics, guys! We really enjoyed getting together with everyone. Always good to see those WV "kids" growing up. You too Jeremy!