Tuesday, July 08, 2008

Well, that settles it...

According to a Yahoo! survey, pet owners prefer McCain over Obama. Here's the study. This is by far the most ridiculous article I've ever read. I'm not going to tell you who to vote for, but I think we should probably put a little more thought into who's going to be the next president. And who gets paid to figure out which presidential candidate do pet owners prefer? Seriously, I want that job! Obama better buy himself a lab or a german shepherd quickly before he loses this election!!!!!

Enough sarcasm for the day. Jess and I still haven't closed on our house. I'm waiting for a phone call any minute. We're trying to close this evening and I'm not sure why its taking so long.

We set up the nursery furniture in the guest bedroom Sunday. I drove to Babies R Us on Sunday to pick it up and I didn't realize that the dressers would already be put together. So, I had to have Byron (our friend who will be renovating the house) swing by and pick up the rest for us. I started to put together the crib and I broke one of the stabilizer bars. So, the manufactorer is sending me a new one. I can't put anything together...oh bother. Hopefully, I'll get the thing put together this week and we can post some pics. Anyways, back to work I go...have a great Tuesday!

No comments: