Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Updates!



Last week was CRAZY busy. We closed on a house! We were hoping to get some pictures blogged, but it rained. Hopefully, we'll get outside this week and get some "before" pictures to post on here. For those who haven't heard, we are renovating the house we had been renting. We are adding two bedrooms, updating the kitchen and laundry rooms, putting in hardwood/new carpet, and tearing down a couple of walls. I can't wait to start!

Sunday Jason and I put together a shed I bought from Sam's Club. It took us 6 hours to complete. Byron, our contractor, told me I had to start moving things out of our carport...so that meant I needed this shed put together asap. Thanks again Jason for your help! I tried doing it myself...but we all know what happens when Jeremy tries to put something together...it involved a lot of throwing things and yelling at inanimate objects. Wasn't pretty...

We are CRAZY busy this week as well. CCC is having a Cheerleading Camp to rival our Soccer Camp earlier this summer. We have 10 children signed up and they seem to really be enjoying themselves. So, I probably won't have a whole lot more time to post some of my wonderful blogs :-).

Anyways, I hope you all have a wonderful week. Blog at ya later!

No comments: