Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Police Stakeout!

Hello bloggers. I had a pretty cool thing happen to me today. I got to the office about 8:45 this morning and there was a car with two guys parked in our parking lot. I didn't think much about it, because we get random cars hanging out in our parking lot all the time. Well, I forgot something at home and had to drive all the way back home. By the time I got back to the office it was about 10am. Well, now its 11am and they are still sitting there. Pretty weird. So, I went over to them to see if there was anything I could help them and they said they were working. The guy driving pulled out his police badge. They are undercover agents on a stakeout! How cool is that? I thought that only happened in the movies! Hopefully, the stakeout isn't towards me or something with the Church...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.