Tuesday, November 06, 2007

Secret Sound

Those of you who know me know that in the past year and a half I've won two radio contests. The first being "Guess What's In Holly's Purse", I won a Blockbuster gift card. The second being "The Prize Pyramid Game", I won four CDs. I also won two radio contests when I was in junior high and high school. Now I am on a mission to win the Secret Sound...for those of you non Knoxvillians here is the run down: The radio plays a snippet of a random sound, you have to call in and guess what it is. The prize starts at $1,000 and for every wrong guess they throw in another $100. The prize is now up to $10,600!! The radio station even helps everyone out and posts the incorrect guesses on the website. Here's the deal...I KNOW THE DANG ANSWER!!!! I can't tell you what it is b/c then I would have to kill you. Without a shadow of a doubt I know what this thing is but I can't get in!! They give you a chance every two hours so I am religioulsy listening to be able to call in. However, I can't because the phone lines are jammed w/idiots who are too lazy to get on the website and see the answers. There have been 74 incorrect guesses, doesn't it make sense to check what's been guessed before you call in and give an answer that is stupid to begin with and has already been guessed!!! O.K. I'm done ranting, just FYI if you are from Knoxville and are trying to win the secret sound check the website! But on the other hand, the more stupid people that don't check, the more the pot goes up for me when I win. If you want to see the incorrect guesses go to www.wivk.com

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

that would be awesome.