Tuesday, November 06, 2007

Jeremy's Power Rankings

Here's this week's power rankings...I'm still mourning the Colts loss...

Number Five - I wasn't sure if I should put the Giants or the Steelers, because they both are looking good...but I'm going to jump on the Detroit band wagon this week and say the Lions! I'm drinking me some Kitna Kool-Aid.

Number Four - Green Bay Packers. I can't see me predicting that this far into the season the Lions and the Packers would be in my top five power rankings! What is wrong with this world!

Number Three - Dallas Cowboys. Still the best team in the NFC. I'm starting to man-crush Romo...forgive me Jessica.

Number Two - The "I can't play four full quarters at home" Colts. Enough said. I'm still upset.

Number One - NE Patriots. Besides being a cheater, Belichek did a great job adjusting and stopping the run in the second half. Very well done Pats...good job.

On that note, NY Daily News reports that Don Shula (of the undefeated '72 Dolphins) expressed that if the Pats go on and stay unbeaten they could put an asterick next to the record like they are talking about doing to Bonds. Interesting. Bonds...never found guilty of cheating...Pats...250k fine and loss of 1st round draft pick for cheating. Hmm.

No comments: