Monday, November 12, 2007

Jeremy's Power Rankings

Another emotional loss this week on a team that is already physically beat up. I hope the Colts can come back this week against the Chiefs at home. I'm also upset that Detroit loss. I jumped on that bandwagon too soon :-). -13 yards rushing? Come on, what was I thinking putting them in the top five?

Number Five - Pittsburg Steelers. Big Ben looked really good yesterday and the week before. Can he keep it up and challenge the Colts and the Pats in the end?

Number Four - Indianapolis Colts. Big loss last night. The best QB and the best Kicker in the league let the team down. However, the defense held the Chargers to 0 points in the second half and only 10 points all game. AND they contained LT. Job well done (on the road mind you) on their part.

Number Three - Green Bay Packers. Favre is on steroids. Is he really 60 years old? Seriously, he looks great! Who needs a running game?

Number Two - Dallas Cowboys. Big win last night against the Giants. So far, they look like the favorite out of the NFC.

Number One - Pats. WOW did you see that win last week against the BYE. Brady, Moss, Vrabel...need I say more!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

The Colts/Chargers game was just too awesome! I thought of you and just giggled! I loved it!

I can't stand how well the Cowboys are doing. You know how John is with his Cowboys. Trevor has been brainwashed. LOL!


Cindy