Monday, September 24, 2007

It's that time of year again....


It's my favorite time of year....T.V. premieres!!!!! Jeremy makes fun of me and thinks it's really dumb but I love the start of all the T.V. shows. I have a lot of favorites returning and some new ones that look very intriguing. My list is pretty long so I may have to make some cuts when it gets down to the wire. Since I have DVR I can usually catch up on the weekends. So, here is my list...General Hospital, GH Night Shift, Grey's Anatomy (the old re-peats on Lifetime), Top Chef, Kitchen Nightmares, Survivor, Wife Swap, Heroes, Journeyman, House, Kid Nation, Big Shots, My Name is Earl, The Office, E.R., Scrubs, and Desperate Housewives. Miraculously, none of them conflicted with each other since I can tape two things at once! I have to say that the two I am most excited about is Heroes and The Office. O.K. feel free to call me a loser and say I have no life. However, DVR actually SAVES me time since I can fast forward the commercials. Man, I love DVR, it's the greatest invention since the lightbulb.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

DVR rocks!!
and this time of year rocks...The Office is going to rock this year and i'm so excited.

RCO Banks said...

I watched Journeyman last night for the first time. It was very intriguing. For sure have to watch it again next week.