Monday, September 24, 2007

Cincy Trip

Jessica and I are very happy to say we are closing tomorrow on our house! We've been praying so hard for this day for a year now. The closing is at 3pm...so please continue to pray that all goes well. Thanks!

This weekend, I'm taking Jessica back country camping. We'll hike 1.5 miles to our campsite. No bathrooms, no showers, and no campgrounds. Its just us and mother nature. We went yesterday to Bass Pro Shop and bought some supplies. I needed a camping stove, some dried food (MRE's), and some other stuff to help make this a little easier. I got Jess a camel pack. It's a 1.5 liter pack with a small hose so that Jess can drink water while she hikes without pulling out her water bottle. Anyways, I'm pumped and can't wait for this weekend!

That's all for now. Thank you all for your prayers! We are so blessed to have such wonderful friends!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

yay for the house closing.

Mike&Michele said...

So glad to hear about the house. Have a great time on your hike!

RCO Banks said...

Oh My Goodness, I am so thankful. I have been praying so hard for you to get relief from this house. Anyway we can see you while you're in town?

~Chrissy