Tuesday, April 03, 2007

Opening Day


Yesterday was the Red's opening day. Going up against a very good Cubs team stacked with a Cy Young caliber pitcher and two players that could easily win MVP this year, Aaron Harang did a awesome job giving up one run in 7 innings and 5 strike outs. It also helped that Reds slugger Adam Dunn knocked out two homers and three RBI's. I decided that I would continue rooting for the Reds even though I moved to Knoxville. Surprising enough, we pick up Reds games down here. I thought we would only get Braves games, but I got to watch the whole game on Fox South (even though it was nationally televised on ESPN 2). Anyways, way to go Harang! Keep up the good work. Arroyo is on the mound tomorrow. Hopefully he'll do just as well. That's my thoughts for today!

2 comments:

Justin and Bethany said...

Must be nice to have a team that knows how to hit the freaking ball. Apparently the Sawx forgot that those wooden sticks in their hands could be used to make that little white and red object move away from them. Oh, well. We live to play another day.

Katelyn said...

yayah! go reds.