Friday, August 31, 2007

Backcountry Camping






Last weekend I went backcountry camping with the guys in my cell group. Here are the pics!


Here's a picture of the view. It was beautiful!


Davey brought a tarp and a hammock to sleep in. Hard core rugged!


Byron accidently bought a kid tent...and he's over 6 feet tall! HA!


Here's Matt's tent set up.


All the backcountry sites have set up fire rings. Here's where we cooked our food.


Here's Matt and I getting ready to hike. Notice his pack is much bigger then mine. I'm a wimp!


Here's Don after the hike. He was ready for a nap.


Davey was ready for another hike after the 3.7 mile hike up to our campsite!


Here's Don's tent set up.


This is my tent set up. We really had a great time.

Bob, Sheryl, Katelyn, and Amberlee are visiting this weekend. So, we're excited! Hopefully we'll have plent of pics to post next week from their visit. I should probably get to cleaning the house now. Have a great weekend everybody!

No comments: