Wednesday, May 16, 2007

Let me suggest


Here is a new segment I am trying out called "Let me suggest." OK, it's a horrible idea and totally stolen from the many people who have done it in the past. Anyways, I (Jeremy) gained some weight when I moved to Knoxville. Specifically, I gained 15 pounds. I know that's not that bad and really not that big of deal. However, I don't fit into my black suit anymore, and my new suit that Jessica bought me for Christmas is starting to get pretty tight. So, four weeks ago I tried my own version of the Special K diet...because Amberlee says I am special. It seems to be working so far, because I've lost 12 pounds. My goal is to lose 25 lbs so that I can were my black suit again! So, if you're trying to lose weight, let me suggest the Special K diet. I will spare you all the before and after pictures without my shirt on...I know you will all appreciate that.

5 comments:

Jeremy and Jessica said...

Must be nice to be a man and drop weight with no problem. Geez...I hate you.

RCO Banks said...

so you eat three bowls of that a day, breakfast, lunch and dinner???

Anonymous said...

No, I eat a bowl of cereal for breakfast, a meal bar for lunch, and a sensible dinner.

Anonymous said...

yea...You should call it the Special J diet...
I flippin dang love the special k strawberry cereal and the breakfast bars.

Katelyn said...

nice job on the whole losing weight thing ;)