Saturday, May 05, 2007

Happy Cinco De Mayo

Today Jeremy and I saw Spider Man 3. It probably would have been a lot better if I didn't get stuck beside stupid people who don't know how to be respectful in a movie theater. It was sold out even though it was a matinee and other people were being so loud and stupid. Don't worry - I didn't go balistic and have a re-visiting of The Funny Bone night. But, yes, the movie was good. I thought there were a lot more moral themes in this one. I'm excited to be able to talk it about it to my kids at work. I know a lot of them were planning on seeing it this weekend and I think that the moral themes really apply to the issues they are struggling with. The bottom line is that we all have choices - no matter what our circumstances are. It was pretty cool. In honor of Cinco De Mayo we also ate dinner at a local Mexican resteraunt. Jeremy wore his red Mexico shirt and the waiters probably made fun of him afer we left. It was a pretty good day.

2 comments:

Blogan McQ said...

Awesome! If you go to my blog you'll see a story of how it broke the 1 day record. Check it out!!

Anonymous said...

mother of pearl there were mass amounts of loud people in the our theater too...but then again we saw the movie freakishly early in the morning so people were a little dumber because of the early hour. so yea other than that the movie was great.