Wednesday, February 13, 2008

A Spending Spree

Hello bloggers! We haven't blogged in a while so here's a couple updates...

1. Jessica is doing GREAT! She had a little problem with her blood pressure a couple weeks ago and now she's taking blood pressure meds and Monday she went in and they said its back to normal. We were a little nervous there for a while.

2. We decided to build a house. Here's a picture of what its going to look like...



We put down our earnest money Monday and our tentative date for completion is June 30. So, it's just around the corner!

3. We bought a wii!!! I was at Sam's yesterday browsing around and I noticed that they were all out of PS3's and XBOX360's but they had some tickets for Wii's. So, I was like, "Do you guys actually have some in stock?" The lady whispered back, "Yeah, we got 25 in this morning." So, I got one for regular price (Ebay is selling them for like $100 more). I traded in my PS2 and games and got some money to buy some controllers and games. FUN TIMES! Anyways, probably not the best financial decision, but ultimately it was for the baby :-)

That's all our new news. Hope everyone is doing well. They should start breaking ground in two weeks, so I'll start posting pics of the updated house. I'm sure my posts won't be a cool as the Murphy's when they built their house...but I'll do my best!

3 comments:

Jess said...

Your posts will be way cooler.. to be sure! :) You should have just put the Wii on your registry, no baby can be without one!! :)

Anonymous said...

that's exciting.

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.