Thursday, January 03, 2008

Jeremy's Top Ten Movies of 2007

Please note that some of these movies are not family friendly.

In response to Justin's top ten list, I decided to do one of my own :-). Him and I have completely different tastes in movies and you probably do as well. But without further ado...these are the top ten movies that I saw this year and enjoyed.

Number 10 - 300. I found it very interesting how the Spartans carried on war tactics and how strong such a small number can be.

Number 9 - Departed. A lot of cussing, but very strong action/suspense.

Number 8 - Harry Potter. Not the best one in the series, but still a very good movie.

Number 7 - License to Wed. Incredibly cheesy, yet so much can be learned in this movie and it was a nice romantic comedy that Jess and I watched together.

Number 6 - Pirates of the Carribean. Also, not the best of the series, but still very good.

Number 5 - American Gangster. Not a family movie, but it was an amazing depiction and with Jess now working in substance abuse, very eye opening.

Number 4 - Oceans 13. I love the Oceans series.

Number 3 - Dan in Real Life. One of my favorite Steve Carrell movies and Jessica's favorite of 2007.

Number 2 - Bourne Ultimatum. My favorite of the three Bourne movies. Great movie.

Number 1 - Evan Almighty. If you have not seen this movie, go see it with your family. One of the best "Christian" movies I have ever seen.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

nice list yo.

Justin and Bethany said...

I don't want to beat a dead horse, but "License to Wed," seriously??? Over "300"? What kind of Tennessee crack are you on? The white trash kind or the gangster kind? Also, thanks for the family friendly warning--I had my suspicions about nudity in "Evan Almighty".