Thursday, July 05, 2007

My new favorite CD


I've recently left a lot of the posting up to Jeremy but now I finally have something to blog about. Those of you who know me well know that I love the band Waterdeep. If you know a lot about Waterdeep you know that they have been on some-what of a hiatus recently. Well....Don and Lori Chaffer have recently put out a new album that they did on their own called Heartattack Time Machine. I absolutely LOVE it! It's very reminisent of Sink or Swim. I think they went back to some of their older sounds which I love and lyrically, it is amazing!!! The sound on this album is very acoustic and easy going, it's not at hard and fast as Live At The New Earth (which I also love), it's just a different feel. It' also not as "poppish" as Everyone is Beautiful. Go to www.waterdeep.com and check it out. I think you can buy the MP3 for $10.00 This is so awesome and it's definately worth checking out.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You know you got me listening to Waterdeep. I'll have to check it out.